Happy New Year



Hello lovelies,
I just wanted to wish you all an amazing start to your New Year. I cannot believe it's 2013! It feels like 2012 only started. Being January 1st I decided I must do a New Years post. Thankfully I have finally gotten over my New Year's Eve "feeling" and my body is back on track, just took a nap and ate lots of Christmas goodies.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and had the perfect kiss at midnight. I spent mine with my friends and the people I love the most.Next year tho I may stay in. New Years is always quite stressful.

The main reason I wanted to write this post was to not only wish you all a Happy New Year but to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read, comment and follow my blog. You have no idea how much all of your love and support means to me.

I set up my blog 3 years ago as a standard fashion show review blog but may this year, while I really should have been studying , I decided to start blogging again, and I haven't looked back. Since may I have gone from 36 followers to nearly 300. This is insane to me. I am so happy I got back into blogging. Since I reopened my blog I haven't looked back at all. This year I hope to continue to grow my blog to make it something bigger and better.

I have decided this is going to be "my" year. Not only am I turning 21, graduating from university and hopefully going in to the big bad world of a career woman. With all these changes and life situations I want my blog to change and evolve with me. This is hopefully the year the two of use will grow to bigger (for me hopefully skinnier) and achieve amazing things!!

I wish you all a healthy , happy and fashionable new year:)

I have a great blog post going up hopefully tomorrow. I came home from an amazing mini-break with himself so have some lovely outfit of the day and picturesque shoots to show you!!!


X





0 comments:

Post a Comment